Saturday, April 7, 2012

Parents Day!

Last Saturday was Parents Day and the kids put on a bunch of performances for their families.  It was so cute to see all of these talented kids show their parents what they learned.  Every fourth Saturday the kids parents come visit for the day.  They each bring lunch for their own families and go picnic in the Mango tree grove. 
 This is Eswari and Sagayam Mary.  They are sweet girls and always ask me "whats my name?!"...and because the quiz me I am able to remember!


 






 Trina and Ebenezer.  He is such a cute kid!


 Me, Trina, and Daneen.  These girls were THE BEST!!  Seriously I couldn't have asked for better people to spend my time with here.  I am sad they went home :(

 Family Pictures in the Mango Grove

 This is a sweet girl named Pria, and her father.  He was helping her do her hair.  Such love there.


 My buddy Hari and his Grandma.  His parent didn't come that day.  It was a bummer, he was pretty sad about it. 





 Ebenezer and his family! This kid has one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen.







Here are some of the kids performances.  They practiced SOOO much and were really darling. 




And now I am off to Thailand for the next month! 


No comments:

Post a Comment